Municipal tax advice
Municipalities, administrations and other public sector actors are increasingly confronted with tax law issues that in the past played no or only very minor roles for them.
Above all, due to the changes in VAT law, there is a need to scrutinise the activities of municipalities with regard to their relevance under tax law and to ensure that they are handled in accordance with the law.
We are happy to support you in this with our experience and knowledge.
Our clients include, for example, regional authorities, special purpose associations and other legal entities under public law.
LUDWIG & Kollegen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft m.b.H. advises on
- Tax law issues relating to VAT and income tax
- Changeover from § 2 para. 3 UStG a.F. [Value added tax old version] to § 2b UStG
- Preparation of tax returns for legal entities under public law, as well as their businesses of a commercial nature (BGA)
- Financial accounting / tax profit calculation
- Establishment of a tax compliance system
Through LUDWIG & DIENER Revision GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, we audit statutory and voluntary annual financial statements of economic activities of the public sector (own undertakings, institutions, municipal or state-owned limited liability companies and special purpose entities).
Our goal in consulting is the creation of a long-term, trusting cooperation on an equal footing, so that we can cover your back while you concentrate on your core tasks.